Here is some more festive fun for you to try out. It’s a card from my Craft Into Christmas twin set CD-Rom. It’s a nice and easy one which always pleases me so hopefully you will like it too. Happy Christmas Crafting!
Here are the instructions of how to make it:
6 x 6 Card Blank
1 Printed Card Companion Sheet from the Christmas A-May-Zing CD
Foam Pads or 3D Glue Gel
1. Mat and layer a piece of the green cardstock and fit to the card base.
2. Cut out the base layer, card topper and card topper decoupage from the card companion sheet.
3. Stick the base layer of the card companion to the green cardstock on the card base.
4. Mat and layer the card topper onto the green cardstock and fix to the card base with foam pads or 3D glue gel.
5. Attach the card topper decoupage using foam pads or 3D glue gel.
6. Mat and layer a sentiment from the Card Companion sheet and fix to the bottom of the card.
7. Finally add some button embellishments from the Card Companion sheet to finish your card.